Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Calling All Bloggers

Are you a blogger looking to promote your blog? Are you interested in being a guest blogger on MCO? Are you not a blogger and just love to write? Well, MCO is looking for you!

From Jan 7-Jan 16 I will be out of town visiting my family and I know I will be super busy and struggling to post anything halfway interesting for you to read! So, I need some guest bloggers to help me out!!

If you're interested in being a guest blogger for Mommys Craft Obsession send me and email at mommyscraftobsession@gmail.com and let me know what you would like to write for me!

Topic Ideas (not limited to): DIYs, How Tos, Recipes, Reviews, Babies, Family, Marriage, Beauty, Personal Experiences, Etc.



In the email please include:

Name

Website (if applicable)

Websites Facebook (if applicable)

Interested Topic

Preferred Publish Date (no guarentee)




No comments:

Post a Comment