Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Product Reviews

So, as I've said before and you've seen, I've started doing product reviews. I love product reviews for a number of reasons.
1. They're super fun to do
2. It supports small businesses and Etsy shops which I think is SO important!
3. It gives readers a chance to discover new products and shops that they probably didn't even know existed!!!

With that being said, I also love to read other people/blogs product reviews. Today I made an Etsy purchase of a bracelet that I saw on another blog. I bought a personalized wire bracelet in which I am going to have Baby A's name "written" out. It is SO cute and I'm totally excited about it! Without reading a product review on these bracelets I wouldn't have even know that the shop existed and wouldn't have been inspired to have Baby A's name on my wrist all the time! Heehee! (Can you feel my excitement????)

I have recently teamed up with a handful of AMAZING Etsy shops to do product reviews and I cannot wait to show you guys! In fact, I'm so excited about it that I'm pretty sure this is the second time I've blogged about it. Please, if you haven't already, start following my blog so that you can see the reviews as soon as they're up! Trust me, you won't want to miss what I am going to review!!!
To follow: go to www.blogger.com, sign into your gmail account (or make one, its free), next add me to your reading list by clicking "Add to Reading list" (or something close to that). Type in www.mommyscraftobsession.blogspot.com and click add. DONE! THAT SIMPLE! Do it =] Please? We will also be doing a couple of giveaways soon!! So much fun awaits!!!

1 comment:

  1. So so soooo exciting!!! I cannot WAIT for the giveaways!!!!!

    ReplyDelete