Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Perfect Pancakes

For those of you who are about to reach for the Bisquik, think twice. I have here such an easy, tasty and relatively healthy pancake batter recipe, I guarentee you will never use Bisquik again- I haven't! This recipe takes maybe five minutes to whip up and then you're ready to make your family (or yourself) breakfast!

You Need:
1 1/2 Cups Flour
2 Eggs
1 1/4 Cup Milk
3 Tablespoons of Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Baking POWDER (NOT SODA, I REPEAT, NOT SODA)
A Pinch of Salt
Vanilla- Eyeball it to as much as you'd like
3 Tablespoons of Butter






Mix all of your ingrediants together, I don't bother seperating the "wet" ingredients from the "dry" ingredients.

To spice up these pancakes you could add one or multiple of the following:
Nutmeg
Cinnamon
Bananas
Walnuts
Chocolate Chips
Pecans
Strawberries
Blueberries


Everyone knows how to cook a pancake so instead of giving you detailed instructions on how to do that, I will leave you with a couple of pictures! These are so yummy, I recommend going and making them now =]

4 comments:

  1. I love making pancakes for my grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making pancakes for my grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly am terrible at making pancakes, but I keep trying new recipes to see if it's me or the recipe. It's usually me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always suck at flipping pancakes, and my whole family love them, i will try your recipe, thank you!

    ReplyDelete