Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Much Needed Wine Mommy Night

Moving to a new state has not been easy for me, to say the least. I've been lonely, but I've also had time to focus on my blog and on my boutique. The B&B as I refer to it (well, to myself that is). Mr. Hunky has been dealing with some pretty crazy shift changes, which means that I've been adjusting to every shift change as well. It's been stressful, but I feel like I've been doing a pretty good job at not complaining. I've made a few friends that I feel very thankful to have, especially in those times that I am just ready for a break!

Today a new good friend of mine and I met up at Ross to do some fall shopping. I've been dying to get some fall decor so I figured we could start at Ross (check back tomorrow for a shopping scores post). When we had finished our shopping for the day (three hours later), we headed back to my house for some mommy time. After we made dinner (burritos), got the babies down, and set the toddler up with a movie in my bedroom, we poured ourselves some wine and watched a movie. It was nice just to relax with a friend and a glass of wine! When the movie was over we shared a bunch of laughs and swapped stories for a couple of hours- I felt something I hadn't felt in a while. I felt like I was home with my girlfriends who I had known forever. It was nice! It was much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment