Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zucchini Bread Woes

One thing I've never made prior to today is zucchini bread- so I decided to give it a go. I used the recipe I found on Food Networks website and it ended up being a HUGE batch. I made two large baking pans of zucchini bread. It looked amazing in batter form and as it baked it just kept looking better and better! All I wanted was for it to get in my belly! When the timer went off, I took the first pan out of the oven and set it on the stovetop. As I went for the second pan, my pot holder slipped causing me to burn my finger on the hot pan. As a reaction, I ended up dropping the whole pan, upside down, landing on the open oven door and halfway on the bottom of the over. I couldn't believe it. All I could do was look up at Mr. Hunky and mutter "crap".

I love having Mr. Hunky around in incidences like these- he quickly got up from the kitchen table where he was seated and grabbed the upside down pan for me.

On the flip side (no pun intended) the zucchini bread turned out great!! My first zucchini bread was a success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment