Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Giggle Poo Code Word

Giggle Poo is a specialty retail shop focusing on the latest trends for stylish babies. While the company is still in its infancy, its lovies, baby blankets and leg warmers are already leading baby fashion trends across the United States and Canada. 
The Giggle Poo story began semi-tragically and turned into every mother's dream. At 8 and 1/2 months pregnant, my previous 50+ hour work week employer unexpectedly terminated my employment without notice (the scariest moment). Struggling to find employment in the current economic environment, I uncovered a niche for baby items that was not fulfilling my needs as a new mom. 
So, Giggle Poo was born to help serve moms like me. Plus, the biggest perk (the greatest moment) this entrepreneur adventure allows me to spend more time with my amazing Little Dude - now 8 months old.

Your code word is LEG WARMERS!

2 comments: