Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

My Journey Into Fitness: Post #3


First off, I'm SO sorry I didn't write on Tuesday!!! Mr. Hunky was off for a few days so we were spending time together, as a family, and with our friends! I will admit I didn't work out as much as I should have, or as much as I wanted to, but I'm attempting to get back on track.

I am really enjoying the workout DVD that I am doing but I haven't started week two yet. During the time that Mr. Hunky was off I was doing a small work out routine that I found on Pinterest instead. It wasn't anything big, but at least it was something. In case you want to incorporate a tiny work out into your life, here's what it is.

50 Jumping Jacks
5 Push Ups
20 Crunches
20 Mountain Climbers
30 Second Plank

It must have done a little something for me because in the last week I've lost a half inch in my tummy! I have also had a bit more energy and I've felt myself actually wanting to work out!

Start Date: July 9th

Tuesday (7/9) Weight: 135.2
Tuesday (7/9) Belly Measurement: 37"

Friday (7/12) Weight: 136.2
Friday (7/12) Belly Measurement: 36"

Friday (7/19) Weight: 135.8
Friday (7/19) Belly Measurement: 35.5"



I'm going to start Week 2 of my work out DVD tomorrow!







Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Great post.If one of you is really into cardio and the other prefers Strength Training pairing up and helping the other out is a great way to help balance out your workouts! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete