Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Alex is Getting Married!

As you may have heard from MCO's Facebook Page, Mr. Hunky and I FINALLY chose a wedding date!!! On April 5, 2014 I will become Mrs. Hunky! (hahaha) Seriously though I cannot wait to have my special day, walk down the aisle, and say I do to the man I fell in love with three years ago. It almost seems surreal but I couldn't be more excited.

I'd love for you to follow me on Pinterest if you aren't already, but at the very least you should follow my Pinterest board that is dedicated to ideas for my wedding! I also have boards with bridal shower ideas and bachelorette party ideas so you may want to check those out too! Just sayin.

SO you may be wondering....what have I planned so far? Surprisingly, a lot! Below is the list of things that I have done so far.


-Booked Venue
-Booked Photographer
-Booked DJ
-Booked Baker for cake and dessert bar
-1/2 done with booking the Caterer, just waiting on price quotes but the caterer is who we will for sure be working with
-Dress purchased and hanging in my momma's closet
-Veil also hangs with the dress
-Engagement Photos are scheduled

We still have a LOT to do but I feel great knowing that majority of the big stuff is taken care of. Now, I must tell you that my family knows a lot of people so I've had it easier (and cheaper) than most brides do and I feel so blessed for that! The photographer is my aunt's sister, the DJ is a friend of my uncle, the baker is my moms best friend and she also works with the caterer that we'll be using, the dress & veil was purchased a year ago, and my mom is a photographer so she will be doing our engagement photos. Like I said, I consider myself to be a pretty lucky bride.

I have an extremely clear vision on how I want my wedding to look and I can't wait to see if it turns out how I'm picturing. I plan to document and share with you my entire experience as a bride, including bachelorette party pictures, bridal shower pictures, and of course wedding pictures! We're not sure if we're taking a Honeymoon yet but if we do of course I'll be sharing that as well!

I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams and I hope that you'll follow this exciting journey in my life!





Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just started reading this blog and I love it! I'm a singly momma and a lot of the DIY and all really helps out! I even took your button for my blog!

    ReplyDelete