Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pineapple Fluff Recipe


When I'm looking for recipes, Pinterest is my go to. I kept seeing this recipe floating around that was literally two ingredients. Of course, easy is right up my ally so I figured I would give it a go. I was SO impressed with the results that I had to share it with you. Now this particular pin was literally just a photo and a quick recipe as it's description. I couldn't find a back link to an actual website so I've named this tasty treat Pineapple Fluff, because that's exactly what it is!!

What You Need:

1 Can (20OZ) of Crushed Pineapple
1 Box of Angel Food Cake Mix

What You Need to Do:

In a large mixing bowl, combine Angel Food Cake Mix with the full can of Crushed Pineapple and mix together (by hand!) until the mixture becomes frothy and fluffy!Once it is fully mixed, grease a Pyrex baking pan lightly with cooking spray and pour the mixture in. Bake at 350* for 30 minutes!




Easiest thing ever, and one of the tastiest things too!


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!









Advertisement


You've made the switch to cloth for your little one,
 now why not make the switch for yourself?





No comments:

Post a Comment