Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cloth Diaper Spotlight: My New Fav Diap


I was recently persuaded by a good blogger friend of mine, Ruth, and she kept raving about how her Freetime bumGenius diapers were her favorite. bumGenius is a brand that I am very familiar with, more than 60% of our diaper collection are bumGenius brand, but I up until recently I had only used their 4.0 pocket diapers. 

If I had to do it all over again, I'd build my collection on Freetimes. They're easy to use, no pocket stuffing involved, and they're not super bulky!  

Photo: BumGenius 


Love love love the free times and I highly recommend you try them too!










Love this blog? 
Vote for us daily so we can continue to bring you great giveaways!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!




Advertisement

You've made the switch to cloth for your little one,
 now why not make the switch for yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment