Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Although I am lucky enough to not know someone personally that has had breast cancer, it is still a cause that I hold close to my heart. You may ask why I hold it close to my heart when I am not personally a survivor or know someone who is. Well, I am a woman, and that should be a good enough reason as to why I am a supporter. One thing on my bucket list is to participate in an Avon Walk for Breast Cancer walk, and I hope to do that sometime within the next couple of years. Since at this time I do not have the opportunity to walk for the breast cancer now, I still figured out a way that I could help support breast cancer awareness, and I want to share this opportunity with you!

As you may know, I am the owner/designer at This Love is Ours Boutique on Etsy. This year I have decided that any purchase out of my Breast Cancer Awareness Section (pretty much everything PINK from the store) will have 10% of proceeds be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. As if that wasn't a big enough incentive to shop, I have taken a 10% discount from those Breast Cancer Awareness items for you!

Help support a great cause while getting some cute accessories!

Preview of some Breast Cancer Awareness SALE inventory! Available while supplies last



Click HERE to go shopping!

Click HERE to become a fan of This Love is Ours Boutique on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment