Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

AMAZING Shopping Scores!

My family is in town!! Friday I got to indulge in some sister bonding time with my sister in law and we enjoyed pedicures, coffee and shopping. I scored three really cute shirts from Ross and only spent $33. Today my parents and I went shopping at the mall and I went a little crazy. We were there for four hours and I got to take my time in a few new stores that I had never shopped in before. Cotton On and DownEast Designs were very good to me, and Old Navy had the cutest outfit EVER for Baby A. Check out my shopping scores and the even sweeter price tags!



From Ross-
 Owl Blouse $11.99
 Button Front Navy Blouse: $10.99
Bow and Lace Blouse: $8.99


From Cotton On-


 Straight Legged Denim: $7
Flowy Laced Long Sleeved Blouse: 2 For $20
Goddess Necked Tank Top: $5


From DownEast Designs:

 Oatmeal Short Sleeved Sweater: $5
Half Sleeved Cardigan: $5


I took a photo of Baby A's cute new outfit but somehow I deleted it before I could upload it so I will have to take a picture of it later. I was super excited about my scores!! All in total (including Baby A's outfit) I spent approximately $90. Not bad for all of that! Now I need to go get some hangers for my closet!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment