Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Morning Madness

Today I woke up promptly at 7:30am which is a miracle all in itself. Usually I am trying to sleep in as late as possible praying in Baby A sleeps in as well. Waking up early I was able to put away two loads of laundry, scrub the stove (finally, that's been on my to do list for weeks) and get Baby A's bottle ready. When we woke up I put him in his bumbo chair with his bottle and I
started making my famous pancakes. Mr. Hunky was do excited (although he'd never admit it) for pancakes. Once the kitchen was clean, Baby A went down for his morning nap and Mrs. Bow Jangles and I went on a morning walk. Today's weather has been wonderful, overcast, cool and breezy. To say that I love it would be an understatement. It has been scorching hot basically everyday since we moved so its nice to feel the wind for a change. Our walk was refreshing. Taking advantage of a sleeping baby, I threw on Mr. Hunkys basketball shirt, turned on the worlds greatest movie Dirty Dancing and started to paint my nails. Let's talk about Dirty Dancing for a minute. To me, this movie is a classic. It's a movie that I can watch over and over and still love it as much as I did the first time I saw it. From the famous lines of "I carried a watermelon" and "nobody puts baby in a corner", this movie just runs you through all of your emotions before you even get to the last dance. And might I just ad that Patrick Swayze is quite the babe in this movie. :)

Thus far my day has not been overly amazing but it is only 11:00am. :))

Don't forget about our One Red Balloon Giveaway!!! It ends tonight at 8:00pm so make sure that you get entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment