Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kale Chips

So I've been hearing a lot lately about how Kale Chips have been all the rave, so I thought I'd try it! I was actually inspired by my friend Danielle who posted her recipe on her blog! (Check her out at danielleclifford73.blogspot.com) with just a tad bit of tweaking, mine were a success!

What You Need:

A Head of Kale
2-3 teaspoons of Olive Oil
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)

What You Need To Do:

Preheat the oven to 350* and cover A baking sheet with tin foil. Wash your Kale and pat dry with a paper towel. Break apart the kale leaves and put them into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure to mix everything up! Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on how crispy you want them, I did mine for 25 minutes. When they're done, throw them in a Tupperware and enjoy!!

These are such a tasty snack that you don't have feel any guilt about enjoying! Even if you eat the whole batch!!

2 comments:

  1. I had wanted to make these instead of buying them in the store so this is a great recipe for me to try. I'm sure my family will love them and they are healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about kale chips too; thanks for sharing! I'm really trying to eat healthier for my daughter as an example and am eager to try these! -Ashley Nicole

    ReplyDelete