Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Shopping Scores

I've been on a little shopping spree for Baby A lately. I have bought him two pairs of See Kai Run, a pair of Robeez and a pair of Squeakers (all are baby shoes). I haven't gotten the most amazing deals on the shoes but unfortunately good pairs of baby shoes don't go on sale to often. My biggest shopping score for Baby A was my online shopping spree at Kohls. I love buying my sons clothes from Kohls because not only can you find stuff on sale, but if you have their credit card, you can use a coupon (either 30%, 20% or 15% off) PLUS you can always find free shipping codes on www.retailmenot.com. Everything that I in my shopping cart was $5.49- literally everything. I bought baby a 5 pairs of shorts and 5 shirts. After the 30% off code and the free shipping I only spent $41. I'd say that is a pretty great score!!

On a side note. My stroller is out for delivery!!! It should be here around noon, I'm STOKED!!! I'll be posting a blurb about it later today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment