Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pops of Color

Do you ever have those days where you just feel blah and uninspired? That's how I felt when I got up and got dressed today. I didn't even feel like putting together an outfit! I practically had to drag myself to the closet and when I was staring blankly all I could manage to grab were my Joe Jean shorts and a black T. BORING.


How could I possibly spice up a boring black T and a pair of denim shorts??? Pops of color, that's how. I grabbed a pink tank top and threw that on before putting on my tee shirt. That helped a little. Still feeling bored I went over to my necklaces and chose my Aqua Shimmer Mommy Necklace (they are Mommy Necklace brand- nontoxic plastic beads and a break away clasp for when little hands pull!) and it's two matching bracelets. I realize now that I forgot to add earrings *GASP*, but to complete the outfit I grabbed my hot pink J Simp (Jessica Simpson) ballet flats and I was ready to go!


The rest of the day I felt happy, bubbly and ready to take on the day! It's amazing what a little pop of color can do!!

2 comments: