Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Featured Seller/Product Review: KtBugs Boutique

*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.

When it comes to my son, I absolutely LOVE to dress him in the cutest outfits possible. When I opened up my package from KTBugs Boutique I fell in absolute love with the adorbale elephant onesie that was inside! I threw that bad boy in the washing machine and anxiously anticipated when I could put it on Baby A! When it was finally time for me to get him dressed so of course I put him in his new onesie!!

Katie at KtBugs Boutique works full time but has a real passion for sewing. She sews everything from baby bibs to baby booties and has recently taken up the new task of creating onesies and knitting! This woman does it all and does such an amazing job at it! As if running a boutique on Etsy wasn't enough of a job, she also works full time and is in the process of building her new house!! How she does it all, I would LOVE to find out =]

When I first put Baby A's adorable elephant onesie on him the first thing he did was look down and pull on the applique. He is very into textures right now so it was fun to watch him react to his new shirt. After, he looked up at me and smiled and kicked his little feet in excitement- Katie, I think you got the stamp of approval!

The quality of KtBugs Boutique's onesies is amazing. Prior to writing a product review I really do test it out in every way possible. I stretched out the onesie, pulled on the applique and washed it....after putting it to the test it still remained perfect and cute as can be!

I HIGHLY recommend KtBugs Boutique, she makes beautiful onesies, bibs and booties and she even does custom orders!!! Her onesies would be perfect for your little one or a baby shower gift! A huge plus too, her quality is amazing and her prices are great!!

Click HERE to visit KTBugs Boutique! Click HERE to Like her on Facebook!



*This review is 100% original and in my own words. Everything written is from my own personal view point and opinions. All photos have been taken by me unless stated otherwise. I have been provided with product to review however I have not been compensated monetarily for this review.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love that it will withstand "baby fingers" exploring it. : )

    ReplyDelete